The development of "New Habitat" Space Station is a continuation of the project presented in Phase 1 "Cosmic Vacuum Cleaner". It is an analysis and detailed description of the inner infrastructure and life of astronauts. The main directions are biology and health education, physics and others. The main objectives are:
- Keeping a friendly environment in the station that is largely independent of the earthly life and can exist alone.
- Establishment of plant cultures capable of withstanding the conditions in the station.
- Creating a diet for the human body.
- Comply with air filtration and the amount of oxygen in it.
- The operation of the nuclear engine: power, fuel, radiation safety and space station operation.
- Lack of gravity is hard to bear by the human organism. For the purpose of the «New Habitat» Space Station, the idea of artificially created gravity was borrowed from the United Space Structures project.
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Creating a program of exercises that load all muscles evenly and thoroughly.
- Obtaining of food resources of plant species of the «New Habitat» Space Station by greenhouse adapted to the conditions of the station.
By: Galiana Stefanova, Radoslav Rusev